Enterprise law and company law
As notary I further take care of the entire area of enterprise law and company law in particular
- incorporation of companies (limited liability company, stock corporation, limited partnership with a limited liability company as general partner etc.),
- structural changes (e.g. amendments to the articles of association, changes in the composition of the board of management),
- capital measures (e.g. increase of the stated capital of a limited liability company or a stock corporation),
- entering into so-called enterprise agreements (e.g. a profit pooling agreement or a domination agreement),
- transactions under the German Transformation Act (Umwandlungsgesetz)
(e.g. merger of companies),
- business acquisitions (share deal/asset deal),
- agreements regarding succession in enterprises and participations,
- dealing with the commercial register in respect of all matters requiring registration.
In case you are interested in the recording of the incorporation of a limited liability company, you may simply fill out the “form incorporation of limited liability company (GmbH)” lodged on my homepage and send it back to us by email. Alternatively you can also fill out the form “online form incorporation of limited liability company (GmbH)” available at my webpage and send it to us by mouse klick. On this basis, we can prepare a first draft without you being required to appear in person in my offices.
Of course you can alternatively also arrange for a personal meeting with me.
Telephone: 06128 857 430 (Ms. Christina Sedlak, head of notary office).
Please also take note of the following information regarding the area company law, provided by the Federal Notary Chamber.